Setting Process Designer preferences
You can access several configurable settings in Process Designer by clicking Tools > Options on the toolbar. Use the following tabs available in the Options dialog box to define your preferences:
Select options on this tab to enable color gradient shading for all of the shapes used in a Process diagram, by setting the Primary Color and Secondary Color options. When you change the primary or secondary color, the Preview updates automatically, to reflect the modification.
Select options to enable logs. For more information about enabling logs, see Enabling Process Designer logs.
The following options are available:
Displaying process designer diagrams in Internet Explorer
If you want the process diagrams to display in Internet Explorer, you must set preferences in the Internet Explorer browser.
To display process designer diagrams in Internet Explorer
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools, and then select Internet Options.
- Click Settings for Browser History.
- Select Every time I visit the page for Check for newer versions of stored pages.
- Click OK on the Temporary Internet Files and History Settings dialog box.
- Click OK on the Internet Options dialog box.