Registering staging schema names
Users with AR Administrator permissions can register any new custom forms that will be used to automatically generate spreadsheets. This is a prerequisite task that must be completed before you can automatically generate spreadsheets.
For information about automatically generating spreadsheets, see Autogenerating spreadsheets.
To register a staging schema name
- From the Application Administration Console, click the Custom Configuration tab.
- From the Application Settings list, select Foundation> Advanced Options> System Configuration Settings - Schema Names.
- From the Schema Names form, complete the required fields. You must:
- Select the Form Lookup check box, which requires that you enter a unique form code in the Form Code field.
- Select Staging Form in the Form Type list.
- To save your changes, click Save.