Creating and updating company-specific configuration records
Use this procedure to create or update a company-specific configuration record for the gauge flashboard.
You must perform this procedure for each client-company and gauge-flashboard combination.
To create a company-specific configuration record
- Open the Flashboard Configuration form:
- From the Applications menu on the IT Home page, select Administrator console > Application Administration Console.
- Click the Custom Configuration tab.
- Select Foundation > Key Performance Indicators > Flashboard configuration.
- Click Open.
- From the Name list, select the name of gauge graph that you want to configure.
- From the Company list, select the client company for which you are creating the configuration record.
- Select or change the following parameter values according to the way you need this gauge graph to report on the client company that you selected in step 2:
- Maximum Range — The highest number of records that is reported by the gauge.
- Minimum Range — The lowest number of records reported by the gauge; usually set to zero.
- Warning Threshold — Configures the percentage of the Maximum Range at which the gauge changes from Normal to Warning, that is, where the line changes from green to yellow. For example, if you set the Maximum Range to 1000 records and the Warning Threshold to 75 percent, then the gauge changes from Normal to Warning at 750 records.
- Alert Threshold — Configures the percentage of the Maximum Range at which the gauge changes from Warning to Alert, that is, where the line changes from yellow to red. For example, if you set the Maximum Range to 1000 records and the Alert Threshold to 95 percent, then the gauge changes from Warning to Alert at 950 records.
- Click Save.