Creating a task assignment rule
This topic provides information about how to create a task assignment rule.
To create a task assignment rule
- Log on to BMC Remedy Mid Tier as a BMC Remedy administrator.
- From the Home page, select Applications > Process Designer > Process Designer Configuration.
The Configuration Console opens.
- Select the Rules tab.
- Click the Add icon.
The Assignment Rule window opens.
- Enter a rule name in the Rule Name text box.
- Select a field from the Field drop-down menu for which you want to define the action.
- Select an operator value from the Operator drop-down menu.
- Click the Set Value button.
A new window opens where you specify the time for which the task should remain on Hold until continuing.
- Select values from the drop-down menus Year, Months, Days, Hours, Minutes, and Seconds.
- Click OK. The new window closes.
- In the Assignment Rule window, enter notes (any detail about the rule) in the Notes text box.
- Click Save.
The task assignment rule is defined.