Configuring assignment settings for release templates
The values that you configure in a release template's Assignment tab are used to add information to the Release Coordinator fields in the Assignment tab of the Release form. Here you configure the support company, organization, group, and release coordinator to which the release request will be assigned.
To configure assignment settings
- From the Application Administration Console, click the Custom Configuration tab.
- From the Application Settings list, choose Release Management > Template > Template, then click Open.
The Release Template form appears.
- Click the Assignment tab.
- Specify Release Coordinator settings as follows:
- In the Support Company field, select the company to which the release request is assigned.
- In the Support Organization field, select an organization.
- In the Support Group Name field, select a group.
- In the Release Coordinator field, select a coordinator.
- Click Save.