Opening the ROI flashboards
This section describes the procedure to open the ROI flashboards from the BMC Remedy AR System IT Home page.
To open the ROI flashboards
- In the Navigation pane of the BMC Remedy AR System IT Home page, select Return on Investment > ROI Console link.
- From the lists at the top of the ROI console, select the following parameters:
- Company — The client company for which you want to create a comparison
- Start Date — The start date of the period for which the graph is created. The year of the start date must be 2000 or later.
End Date — The end date of the period for which the graph is created
- The companies that you see in the Company list are controlled by your access level. The remaining fields are completed automatically by the application and are configurable by the system administrator.
- Although you can enter a date range that includes a day of the month, the day of the month is ignored and only the month and the year are considered. For the purposes of the system calculations, start date is always assumed to be the first day of the selected month and year, and the end date is always assumed to be the last day of the selected month and year. For example, if you enter May 21, 2009, as the Start Date, and July 10, 2009, as the End Date, the system uses May 1, 2009, as the start date and July 31, 2009, as the end date.
In the ROI Navigation pane, select the ROI that you want to view.
The links to ROI flashboards are based on the BMC Remedy ITSM applications that are installed.