Getting started with Data Management
This section provides you with reference and conceptual information to help you understand what the Data Management tool does and how it does it.
Read this section if you are new to the Data Management tool, or are unclear about the way certain aspects of Data Management work.
To help you get started with Data Management, the following topics are provided:
- Overview of the data load process
- Which data migration method should I use
- Levels of BMC Remedy ITSM Suite data
- Data creation and updates using a dataload job
- Dataload components
- Navigating the Data Management Job console
- Updating existing data
- Exclusions from Data Management
- Multi-tenancy and Data Management
- Data Management user scenarios