Extending access to additional CI people organization relationships
On the People tab, CIs support the following relationships to people organizations:
- Approved by
- Created by
- Managed by
- Owned by
- Supported by
- Used by
The "Supported by" and "Used by" relationships add the appropriate company to field 112 to add access to the CI.
To add access for companies based on other relationships, such as "Managed by," as an administrator, you can perform the customization described in this section.
If you make this customization, consider the following caveats:
- Relationships that were created before you make the customization are not affected. Only relationships that are created after you make the customization are affected.
For example, if the CI for a server is already configured as Managed by Calbro Support, when you make the customization, people with access to Calbro do not have access to the CI unless you re-create the relationship.
- This customization might be reset after a patch or upgrade.
After a patch or upgrade, you must verify this customization.
- Removing this customization does not remove access that was granted by use of this customization.
To extend access to additional CI people organization relationships
- Open your browser and go to the following URL to open the SYS:Association Types form:
Example of a SYS:Association Types record
- Select the appropriate Relationship Type and click Search.
- Change the values of the Row-Level Access Enabled field to Yes, and click Save. No other changes are needed.