Updating Centralized Configuration settings
Configuration data is stored in the centralized configuration forms. Centralized configuration not only simplifies the management of configuration data, but also simplifies the sharing of configuration settings across servers. Also, because configuration data is stored directly in the database, the data is more secure.
An administrator can use the Centralized configuration to configure settings for the following components:
- Action Request System server
- Mid Tier
- Approval Server
- Email Engine
- Java plug-in server
- Shared (Shared parameters for all components)
- Distributed Server Option
- Flashboards server
- Assignment Engine
- AR System Database Connectivity (ARDBC) LDAP plug-in
- AR External Authentication (AREA) LDAP plug-in
To configure centralized tenant configuration settings
- Log in to Mid Tier.
- On the IT Home page, from the Applications list, select AR System Administration > AR System Administration Console.
- Select System > General > Centralized Configuration.
Use the AR System Configuration Generic UI form to update the centralized configuration settings.
Where to go from here
|To update settings by using AR System Configuration Generic UI form|
|To see the list of configuration settings|