Starting the Installation System
Use the following procedure to start the Installation System :
- Sign on to the mainframe and go to the ISPF TSO Commands panel.
- On the ISPF TSO Commands panel, execute the following command:
The variable HLQ is the high-level qualifier that was assigned during the set up for the Installation System execution environment.
The Installation System connects to its repository.
- If the
repository is not found, you are prompted to activate it as explained in Preparing the Installation System repository.
- When the BMC Software End User License Agreement is displayed:
- Select Read the End User License Agreement (with an S).
- Read the agreement and press Enter until you return to the BMC Software End User License Agreement panel.
- Accept or decline the agreement (with an S).
You are prompted only the first time you start the Installation System. If you decline the agreement, the Installation System closes.
The Installation System Main Menu is displayed:
BMIPMENU BMC Software Installation System V4.02.00 - Main Menu Command ===> ________________________________________________________________ Select one of the following actions: __ 1. Resume Active Project 2. Manage Projects 3. Apply SMP/E Maintenance 4. Maintain Product Passwords 5. Set Site Wide Default Values 6. Check for Installation System Update 7. Information on new features in this release Active Project: MARYTEST - testing for doc JCL Library: ROHMKC.ROHMKC.V4020.JCL CICS, DB2, IBM, IMS and MVS are trademarks or registered trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
Where to go from here
Continue to Defining or modifying site-wide default values.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you
Log in or register to comment.