Configuring BMC products for IMS
The Installation System displays only the panels that are applicable to the product being configured.
When you complete the information for one category within a product or product group, you move to the next category. When all categories within that product or product group are complete, you move to the next product or product group and repeat the process.
Complete each configuration task for each product. When you reach the end of the configuration dialog, you have the opportunity to review the values that you specified during the configuration process.
- BMC products for IMS that do not require configuration
- Product group and category example for the IMS Common Utilities
- IMS system library specification
- Specify EXTENDED BUFFER MANAGER (XBM) options for some database products for IMS
- Specifying PDX DBRC global options modules and DBUSS options
- Specifying CPC Advisor information
- Specifying customized global options modules
- Specifying Energizer for IMS Connect options
- Allocating the repository data set for the RECOVERY MANAGER for IMS functions and utilities
- Allocating the JOBPDS for the RECOVERY MANAGER for IMS functions and utilities
- Specifying startup information for the RECOVERY MANAGER for IMS functions and utilities
- Complete DATA PACKER/IMS configuration
- Complete configuration for the Fast Path database products