Configuring BMC AMI Data for Db2 products
Use the following information to configure BMC AMI Data for Db2 products. Only products having unique configuration tasks are included.
- Product and component identifiers for variables and options
- Collection nicknames in Catalog Manager
- Installation options jobs and modules
- Migrate Db2 table data
- Linking an existing version of the BMC Common Statistics component to LOADPLUS or REORG PLUS
- Common utility and repository tables
- Use of the JCL Generation File Information dialog
- Implementing catalog indirection for ALTER, Catalog Manager, and Change Manager
- Installation on multiple Db2 subsystems
- Installation of multiple product releases on a single Db2 subsystem
- Specify the commands module for Catalog Manager
- Adding the UIM started task to your procedure library
- Applying changes to the $729DOP1 and $730DOP2 jobs
- Upgrade ALTER to Change Manager
- Creating a POF member for BMC AMI Recovery Manager
- Creating a POF member for PACLOG
- Configuring PACLOG
For more information, view the Quick Course Installation System - DB2 Configuration.
For a list of Quick Courses about the Installation System, see PDFs and videos.
Some tasks are performed outside of the Installation System.