This plugin collects performance metrics from a memcached instance.
Meter version 4.2 or later must be installed.
The Memcached plugin supports the following Operating Systems.
To install the plugin
- From the top right of the screen, perform one of the following actions:
Click> Data Collection, select the TrueSight meter, and select the Sources tab.
- Click > Configure Sources.
- Use the search box or scroll through the page to find the source system which has the TrueSight meter on which you want to install the plugin.
- Click the name of the source to view source details.
- Select the Plugins tab.
- Use the search box or scroll through the page to find the plugin you want to install.
Click + Install to start the installation.
|Host||The Memcached hostname.|
|Port||The Memcached port.|
|Poll Interval||How often (in milliseconds) to poll for metrics|
|Source||The source to display in the legend for the Memcached data.|
|Memcached Allocated||Percent of available memory used|
|Memcached Connections||Number of current connections|
|Memcached Hits||Number of cache hits|
|Memcached Misses||Number of cache misses|
|Memcached Items||Total number of items in cache|
|Memcached Requests||Number of requests|
|Memcached Network In||Number of bytes read from network|
|Memcached Network Out||Number of bytes written to network|