IIS Meter plugin
This plugin collects metrics from Microsoft IIS performance counters.
Meter version 4.2.0-611 or later must be installed.
The IIS Meter plugin supports the following Operating System.
To install the plugin
- From the top right of the screen, perform one of the following actions:
Click> Data Collection, select the TrueSight meter, and select the Sources tab.
- Click > Configure Sources.
- Use the search box or scroll through the page to find the source system which has the TrueSight meter on which you want to install the plugin.
- Click the name of the source to view source details.
- Select the Plugins tab.
- Use the search box or scroll through the page to find the plugin you want to install.
Click + Install to start the installation.
|Delay||Amount of time in milliseconds to wait between collection of Windows performance counters|
|Source||The source to display in the legend for the data|
|IIS_HTTP_SERVICE_CURRENT_URIS_CACHED||Total number of URIs currently cached by the kernel|
|IIS_HTTP_SERVICE_TOTAL_FLUSHED_URIS||Total number of URIs that have been removed from the kernel URI cache since service startup|
|IIS_HTTP_SERVICE_TOTAL_URIS_CACHED||Total number of URIs added to the kernel since service startup|
|IIS_HTTP_SERVICE_URI_CACHE_FLUSHES||Total number of kernel URI cache flushes (complete or partial) since service startup|
|IIS_HTTP_SERVICE_URI_CACHE_HITS||Total number of successful lookups in the kernel URI cache|
|IIS_HTTP_SERVICE_URI_CACHE_MISSES||Total number of unsuccessful lookups in the kernel URI cache|