With BMC Helix Integration Service, you can easily design and automate event-driven tasks across applications. For example, you can connect Remedy IT Service Management (Remedy ITSM) and Atlassian JIRA so that when a new high-priority incident gets created in Remedy, a corresponding task is automatically created and assigned to the intended employee in JIRA. Similarly, you can integrate your email with Slack to send yourself an automated Slack notification whenever you receive an email from a certain email address or domain.
BMC Helix Integration Service comes with an ever-growing collection of application integrations called connectors for popular BMC and third-party products and services. You can integrate applications running in the cloud, on-premises, or a combination of both. If a particular connector does not exist, or an existing connector does not meet your specific business requirements, you can build it from scratch or customize it to fit your needs.
Where to go from here
- Key concepts
- User roles in BMC Helix Integration Studio
- Accessing BMC Helix Integration Service
- Finding the connector designer configuration options in the new version of BMC Helix Connector Designer
- Finding existing connectors
- Finding existing flows
- Best practices for BMC Helix Integration Service
Log in or register to comment.