Access and installation
Customers who have purchased a license for BMC Helix Platform or a supported product based on BMC Helix Platform, such as BMC Business Workflows, will also have access to a production instance of BMC Helix Integration Service. Customers and partners who sign up for the developer program for BMC Helix Platform or BMC Business Workflows will have access to the developer instance of BMC Helix Integration Service.
No setup or installation is required for BMC Helix Integration Studio:
- The production instance URL varies by region. You will receive initial admin credentials by email.
- For the US, the URL is https://integrate-us.onbmc.com
- For the UK, the URL is
- For the EU, the URL is
- The development instance URL is https://developer.integrate.bmc.com (same for all regions). If you have signed up for the BMC Helix Platformdeveloper program, you will receive initial admin credentials by email.
If you want to integrate on-premises applications or services on a production site, install Integration Controller.
Before you begin
An admin user must log in and accept the license agreement before end users can access the application.
To open BMC Helix Integration Studio
- Open the production or development instance in your web browser.
- Enter your user name, password, and click LOG IN.
If you are logging in for the first time, you must accept the license agreement.