Working with eForms
This topic describes what an HR agent can do on eForms submitted by self-service users and other HR agents.
If an HR service request is based on a solution that contains an eForm question, a self-service user is prompted to complete an eForm. EForms that are completed by self-service users can be viewed on the eForms tab of a case.
If an HR service request is based on a solution that contains a Create eForm or Modify eForm task, an HR agent must add or modify an eForm.
An HR agent can add or modify eForms in one of the following ways:
- In a Case form, the eForms tab
- In a Task form, the Create eForm or Modify eForm section on the Tasks Details tab
In a Case form, on the eForms tab, you can perform the following actions:
- Click Open to view and edit the available eForms, added by end users or HR agents
- Click Add to create a new eForm
- Click Remove to delete a selected eForm.