Information about installing and maintaining the product.
Working with the product
Descriptions of commands and syntax, and related reference information
Security and system administration
Management of shared components
BMC messages from the following product lines:
Integrations with other product
You can create a custom PDF for a specific topic or a topic and its children. For instructions, see Exporting to PDF and other formats.
Ready-made PDFs of this space
The following table provides ready-made PDFs that contain snapshots of the content in this space. Ready-made PDFs are available for new releases and SPEs at the time of their release. Although these PDFs contain all topics, the online topics might be more current, and the content of some topics might be better suited for online viewing.
Creating a custom PDF
From any page in the space, use the following procedure to create a PDF of either the current page or multiple pages (a parent topic and its child topics):
From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select Export to PDF:
Although you can export to Microsoft Word, this portal is not optimized for Word exports.
If you require an export in XML or HTML format, contact us.
Select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export an entire section (the current page and any child topics associated with it)
Select Start Export.
For more information, see .
This section lists videos that supplement the text-based documentation.
- APPTUNE Quick Courses
- CATALOG MANAGER Quick Courses
- CHANGE MANAGER Quick Courses
- COPY PLUS Quick Courses
- DASD MANAGER PLUS Quick Courses
- EXTENDED BUFFER MANAGER Quick Courses
- LOADPLUS for DB2 Quick Courses
- Log Master Quick Courses
- OPERTUNE Quick Courses
- Performance for DB2 SQL and Performance products Quick Courses
- Pool Advisor Quick Courses
- RECOVER PLUS Quick Courses
- Recovery Management Quick Courses
- RECOVERY MANAGER Quick Courses
- REORG PLUS Quick Courses
- SQL Explorer Quick Courses
- SQL Performance Quick Courses
- UNLOAD PLUS for DB2 Quick Courses
- Workbench for DB2 Quick Courses
Frequently asked questions
This section answers frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the documentation portal.
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select Export to PDF.
- Select the type of PDF that you want:
- Only this page for a PDF of the current page
- This page and its children for a PDF of the current page and all of its child topics
Depending on the number of topics included in the export, it might take several minutes to create the PDF. After the export is complete, you can download the PDF.
If looking for the Control-M mainframe documentation, click the Control-M box on the dashboard, or click here to go directly to the Control-M space.
The following BMC sites are external to this portal and provide information that you might find helpful:
This topic contains information about contacting BMC Support and determining support status for specific product versions.
If you do not have access to the web and you are in the United States or Canada, contact Customer Support at 800 537 1813. Outside the United States or Canada, select your country at Contact BMC to view local Support Contacts.
You can find the support status for specific product versions on Support Central. Selecting a product from the “A–Z Supported Product List” shows:
- All versions of the product and their current support levels (full or limited)
Dates on which support ends
You can also find information about the latest support policies on Support Central.