Using the BMC Helix Digital Workplace Catalog Services
If you are planning to implement any of the Catalog Services that comes with the Starter Kit you must do the following:
- From BMC Helix Digital Workplace Catalog, copy the service's workflow and questionnaire.
- Create a new Catalog Service and attach the copied workflow and questionnaire.
- From BMC Helix Innovation Studio publish the new Catalog Service to the Chatbot using the publishing wizard.
- From IBM Watson Assistant you can export the original Starter Kit Intents and Entities associated with the service. You can rename the Intent and Entity names to match the newly published service Intent and Entity names. Then re-import them back into your IBM Watson Assistant Skill to get the same Intent and Entity values that came with the Starter Kit.
- If there are any customizations to the Dialog nodes as specified in this guide, you must manually make the change to your Dialog node.