Troubleshooting BMC Helix Single Sign-On issues
This topic describes how to resolve issues that you might encounter while using Remedy Single Sign-On (RSSO).
If you encounter RSSO issues, validate the RSSO configuration by performing the following steps:
- Log in to BMC Helix Innovation Studio and navigate to Administration > Chatbot Configuration > RSSO OAuth.
- In the RSSO OAuth page, in the API Authorization Endpoint field, check that the OAuth authorization endpoint URL is configured in the following format:
- Ensure that the URL points to the same RSSO Server used by BMC Helix Digital Workplace Advanced. For more information, see 'OAuth 2.0 Support' in Remedy Single Sign-On documentation.
- In the Resource Server field, check for the BMC Helix Digital Workplace Advanced application URL. This URL should be same as FQDN in the Digital Workplace URL.
- Verify that the Client ID and Client Secret fields are those provided by RSSO Admin from above RSSO Admin step.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you
Log in or register to comment.