Module 1 - Installing the Chatbot Starter Kit
The Chatbot Starter Kit consists of set of Catalog services, Watson Assistant Skills with all the Catalog services and the BMC Helix Innovation Studio Content Package.
To start, download and extract the Chatbot-Starterkit.zip file. After extraction, you will see the following folders:
- content-package (this contains the BMC Helix Innovation Studio Content Package)
- dwpservices (this contains the Catalog services export file)
- tools (this contains the Watson Dialog Copy Tool)
- workspace (this contains the IBM Watson Assistant skills for the IT and HR Chatbots)
The following section will explain how to install the Chatbot Starter Kit. The installation includes the following steps:
- Importing the BMC Helix Digital Workplace Catalog (Catalog) services
- Importing the BMC Helix Innovation Studio content package
- Importing the IBM Watson Assistant skills
Before you begin
- Make sure that you install the the following BMC products:
- BMC Helix Innovation Studio Version: 20.08.00
- BMC Helix Digital Workplace Version: 20.02.00 or higher
- BMC Helix Digital Workplace Catalog Version: 20.02.00 or higher In the Digital Workplace Catalog (Services > Connectors), you must have the Remedy connector with a Connection Name of "Remedy"
- Make sure you have an IBM Cloud account and and IBM Watson Assistant instance.
- If you have BMC Helix Innovation Studio 20.02.01 then you can only install Catalog services along with the IBM Watson Assistant skills and you will not be able to install the BMC Helix Innovation Studio content package.
- The installation should be performed on the same environment where your BMC Helix Digital Workplace Catalog and Innovation Studio instances reside. For example, your development environment.