BMC Helix services support the languages shown in the following table.
The tables below use the following legend:
- — The product is localized.
Language support for the BMC Helix ITSM services, including Smart IT and Smart Reporting, are as follows:
BMC Helix ITSM Mid-Tier UI
|BMC Helix ITSM Smart IT UI|
BMC Helix ITSM Smart Reporting
- Online documentation is available in English only.
- Administration screens may be available in English only.
- A customer can create a custom view for a language that is not supported. Any custom views created will be treated as a customization and must conform to the customization design and best practice guidelines. The language must be supportable in a Unicode database. The customer will need to maintain this view including any changes and testing required to upgrade to a new release.
- The standard BMC Helix ITSM image has only the English language pack installed. Customers may choose additional language packs when registering their service for activation. If another language is required after go-live, the customer must submit a request for change (RFC) to have it installed. In this case, downtime is required.
Language support for the BMC Helix Digital Workplace services, including the Enhanced Catalog and Virtual Chat features, are as follows:
Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese
|BMC Helix Digital Workplace - Basic|
|BMC Helix Digital Workplace - Advanced|
See Supported languages and locales for more information.
If you are a Digital Workplace administrator and wish to configure locales on your own, see Localizing titles and messages.
Language support for the BMC Helix Custom Application services are as follows:
BMC Helix Custom Applications
|BMC Helix Premium Connector|
|BMC Helix Cognitive Automation|
|BMC Helix Virtual Agent - Standard Capacity|
|BMC Helix Virtual Agent - Premium Capacity|
BMC Helix Business Workflows
BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Broker
To view supported languages for the BMC Helix Client Management service, access the BMC Solution and Product Availability and Compatibility (SPAC) utility. You must login to Support Central to view this page. If you have not yet registered for access to Support Central, click here.
Once you have accessed the SPAC page, in the PRODUCT/SOLUTION section, select the *Product Name and *Product Version from the dropdown menus for the service you are investigating, for example BMC Helix Client Management and 12.7.00. Under the COMPATIBLE PLATFORMS tab, select the UI Languages link to find the supported languages.