BMC Helix Portfolio Management service
Only available to customers on the version 22.1 and later releases.
This topic provides BMC Helix Portfolio Management customers with information specific to service operations. For BMC Helix Portfolio Management product-specific documentation, visit the BMC Helix Portfolio Management overview .
To view the subprocessors used for this service, see Additional subprocessors.
The following items are documented for this service:
The BMC Helix Portfolio Management is available with the purchase of any of the following line items from your ordering document:
|License||Unit of Measurement|
|BMC Helix Portfolio Management - Named User - MarketZone||per named user - SaaS|
|BMC Helix Portfolio Management - Concurrent User - MarketZone||per concurrent user - SaaS|
|BMC Helix Portfolio Management (FedRAMP) - Named User - MarketZone||per named user - SaaS|
|BMC Helix Portfolio Management (FedRAMP) - Concurrent User - MarketZone||per concurrent user - SaaS|
|BMC Helix Portfolio Management (FedRAMP Impact level 4) - Named User - MarketZone||per named user - SaaS|
|BMC Helix Portfolio Management (FedRAMP Impact level 4) - Concurrent User - MarketZone||per concurrent user - SaaS|
Please refer to Service location for available datacenter locations.
With the "per concurrent user - SaaS" unit of measurement, a concurrent user accesses the application from a pool of shared licenses if one is available.
With the "per named user - SaaS" unit of measurement, each named user accessing the application has an assigned license that is not available to other users.
The following applications, features and utilities are available with the purchase of BMC Helix Portfolio Management:
Entitlements - BMC Helix Portfolio Management applications, features and utilities
Additional license terms
The following additional terms apply to the BMC Helix Portfolio Management service:
- Licensing terms and conditions are as defined in the governing master agreement and take precedence over any published description from this site.
- Entitlements are subject to change.
- Non-production environments are configured with the same license capacity as the production environment.
- Purchased licenses are only valid on one production environment.
- Integrations into the system may not be used to circumvent user licensing.
- Each user accessing the service must have a named user license or concurrent user license assigned to them.
- Purchasing at least one of BMC Helix ITSM, BMC Helix Business Workflows or BMC Helix Digital Workplace Advanced is a pre-requisite.
Your purchase of BMC Helix Portfolio Management provides the following environments:
- Quality Assurance
Additional environments are available for any BMC Helix service for an additional fee. See BMC Helix additional environment option.
Supported browsers and devices
Log in or register to comment.