BMC Helix Platform
This topic provides an overview of the BMC Helix Platform offering. Please note that the BMC Helix Platform is no longer a foundation service that is required with purchases of any other BMC Helix service.
The following items are documented for this service:
The BMC Helix Platform is available with the purchase of any of the following line items from your ordering document:
|License||Unit of Measurement||Service locations|
|BMC Helix Platform on BMC Cloud||per enterprise - SaaS|
U.S. Commercial A
U.S. Public Sector
|BMC Helix Platform on AWS||per enterprise - SaaS|
U.S. Commercial A AWS
Asia Pacific AWS
South Africa AWS
|BMC Helix Platform on AWS (FedRAMP)||per enterprise - SaaS||U.S. FedRAMP|
|BMC Helix Platform on AWS (FedRAMP Impact Level 4)||per enterprise - SaaS||U.S. FedRAMP GovCloud|
|BMC Helix Platform on Azure||per enterprise - SaaS||UAE Azure|
With the "per enterprise - SaaS" unit of measurement, an enterprise is defined as one instance of any combination of available Helix services. For example, you may purchase BMC Helix Remedy Service Management, BMC Helix Digital Workplace Advanced and BMC Helix Virtual Agent all under one BMC Helix Platform enterprise license. If you need a separate BMC Helix Service Management instance at any time, another platform must be purchased.
The following applications, features, and utilities are available with the purchase of BMC Helix Platform:
Entitlements - BMC Helix Platform applications, features, and utilities
* The BMC Helix Innovation Studio service is not included with the purchase of the BMC Helix Continuous Optimization, BMC Helix Operations Management or BMC Helix Automation Console service.
The BMC Helix Innovation Studio application and basic connectors are not activated by default. Your CVS will reach out to you during the activation phase to see if it is needed to meet your business requirements.
Additional license terms
The following additional terms apply to the BMC Helix Platform service:
- Licensing terms and conditions are as defined in the governing master agreement and take precedence over any published description from this site.
- Entitlements are subject to change.
- A virtual CVS may be assigned for some customers.
- Customers are entitled to up to five (5) named users for the BMC Helix Innovation Studio service. Additional capacity may be purchased if needed. See BMC Helix Innovation Studio for additional details.
Any BMC Helix service may be purchased with the BMC Helix Platform foundation service.