BMC Helix for CSP service
This topic provides BMC Helix for CSP (Communication Service Providers) customers with information specific to service operations. For BMC Helix for CSP product-specific documentation, visit the .
The following items are documented for this service:
The BMC Helix for CSP service is available with the purchase of any of the following line items from your ordering document:
|License||Unit of Measurement||Service location|
|BMC Helix for CSP - User License||per named user - SaaS|
U.S. Commercial A
U.S. Public Sector
U.S. Commercial A AWS
Asia Pacific AWS
South Africa AWS
Canada Government AWS
|BMC Helix for CSP - Concurrent User License||per concurrent user - SaaS|
|BMC Helix for CSP - User License (FedRAMP)||per named user - SaaS|
|BMC Helix for CSP - Concurrent User License (FedRAMP)||per concurrent user - SaaS|
With the "per named user - SaaS" unit of measurement, each named user accessing the application has an assigned license that is not available to other users.
With the "per concurrent user - SaaS" unit of measurement, a concurrent user accesses the application from a pool of shared licenses if one is available.
The following applications, features and utilities are available with the purchase of BMC Helix for CSP:
Entitlements - BMC Helix for CSP applications, features and utilities
Additional license terms
The following additional terms apply to the BMC Helix for CSP service:
- Licensing terms and conditions are as defined in the governing principal agreement and take precedence over any published description from this site.
- Entitlements are subject to change.
- Non-production environments are configured with the same license capacity as the production environment.
- Purchased licenses are only valid on one production environment.
- License types (Named and Concurrent users) cannot be mixed.
- Integrations into the system may not be used to circumvent user licensing.
Your purchase of BMC Helix for CSP provides the following environments:
- Quality Assurance
Additional environments are available for any BMC Helix service for an additional fee. See BMC Helix additional environment option.