BMC Helix Continuous Optimization activation
Activation of your BMC Helix Continuous Optimization services includes the provisioning of one production and one development environment for each service purchased.
As activation completes, BMC sends you an email message with login credentials for each environment, along with general information about accessing and using your service. The URL for your BMC Helix Continuous Optimization services follows these formats:
BMC Helix Continuous Optimization URLs:
- Development environment: https://%20%3ccustomerprefix%3e-dev.onbmc.com/opt/dashboard]https:// <customerprefix>-dev.onbmc.com/opt/dashboard
- Production environment: https://%20%3ccustomerprefix%3e-onbmc.com/opt/dashboard]https:// <customerprefix>-onbmc.com/opt/dashboard
- Development environment: ftp://<customerprefix>-dev-opt-ftp.onbmc.com/FromOnDemand/optimize-onprem
- Production environment: ftp://<customerprefix>-opt-ftp.onbmc.com/FromOnDemand/optimize-onprem
You will define <customerprefix> when registering your service in the BMC SaaS registration portal. This prefix must be unique and may not contain special characters.
BMC determines the customer-specific URL and custom URL naming conventions are not allowed.
Activation activities include the following:
- Provision the following BMC Helix Continuous Optimization environments:
- Development — This environment is used for implementing and testing system changes and provides visibility to new releases.
- Production — Your production environment is for customer-authorized users and provides access to the live, operational system. This environment is directly managed by the BMC SaaS Operations team and is monitored and proactively managed with BMC tools to ensure BMC meets or exceeds its service level agreement.
- Provision user credentials for one administrator user, for authenticating to the BMC Continuous Optimization environments.
- Configure the FTP servers for file transfer activities.
- Test and verify that the BMC Helix Continuous Optimization solutions are available and accessible in both environments.
Log in or register to comment.