BMC Helix Client Management service
This topic provides BMC Helix Client Management customers with information specific to service operations. For BMC Client Management product-specific documentation, visit the Product Overview page.
The following items are documented for this service:
The BMC Helix Client Management service is available with the purchase of any of the following line items from your ordering document:
|License||Unit of Measurement|
|BMC Helix Client Management||per node - SaaS|
|BMC Helix Client Management (Public Sector)||per node - SaaS|
|and its corresponding license from:|
|BMC Helix Client Management Nodes||per node - SaaS|
|BMC Helix Client Management Nodes (Public Sector)||per node - SaaS|
Please refer to Service location for available datacenter locations.
With the "per node - SaaS" unit of measurement, a node refers to a unique virtual or physical computer that provides a service for other computers connected to it via a network.
There are no licenses entitlements with this service.
Additional license terms
The following additional terms apply to the BMC Helix Client Management service:
- Licensing terms and conditions are as defined in the governing master agreement and take precedence over any published description from this site.
- Entitlements are subject to change.
- Non-production environments are configured with the same license capacity as the production environment.
- Purchased licenses are only valid on one production environment.
- There is an initial minimum order quantity of 500 nodes.
Your purchase of BMC Helix Client Management provides the following environments:
Additional environments are available for any BMC Helix service for an additional fee. See BMC Helix additional environment option.
There are no add-ons available with this service.
Supported browsers and devices
Log in or register to comment.