Recap of Module 2
As a recap, here are some of the topics you learned about in the context of our Lunch Catering solution:
- Building and deploying a coded Library
- Building a custom Service in Java, including:
- Logging and Troubleshooting
- Error handling
- Annotating it to create Service Actions for integration with BMC Helix Innovation Studio
- Implementing a custom Data Page Query for easy access through HTTP
- Implementing a custom REST Resource.
- Implementing a custom Command that is easy to invoke using HTTP.
With development of the "1.0" version completed, we can now turn our attention into getting the bundle into a releasable state by doing versioning, testing, and packaging, as well as creating an updated version.