20.08.01: Patch 1
Review the fixes and updates in this patch in BMC Helix Platform 20.08.01 that might impact your users.
Downloading and upgrading the BMC Helix Platform SDK
To download the latest BMC Helix Platform SDK for 20.08.01: Patch 1, see Setting up your IDE and installing BMC Helix Platform SDK.
For instructions about how to upgrade the SDK, see Upgrading BMC Helix Platform SDK to 20.08.01.
The following updates are provided with this patch:
Support for Plus, Advanced, and Premium plans for IBM Watson Assistant and IBM Watson Discovery
BMC Helix Chatbot supports the following plans for IBM Watson Assistant and IBM Watson Discovery as part of the BMC Helix Cognitive Automation license:
- IBM Watson Assistant Plus plan
- IBM Watson Assistant Premium plan
- IBM Watson Discovery Advanced plan
- IBM Watson Discovery Premium plan
Customers receive the following components out-of-the-box:
- A single instance of IBM Watson services. The same instance is configured in the QA, production, and tailoring environments of BMC Helix Platform.
- In IBM Watson Assistant service instance for chatbot, three skills are provided: Chatbot, ChatOps, and ChatITOps.
For more information, see .
Ability to use special characters while logging in to BMC Helix Innovation Studio
As a user, you can use the following special characters in your Login ID:
_ # % * ` ! <> ~ ^ = | - . @ SPACE
For example: mmary, firstname.lastname@example.org@petramco.com, m_mary
For more information about defining the Login ID, see Creating or modifying Person data.
Use the Ctrl+click action to open the view in record grid values in a new tab
In the new Angular framework, a Ctrl+click action or right-click and select Open in a new tab, will open the target view in a new tab even if the action is set to Open in the same window. For more information about configuring the column value in a Record Grid, see Creating a tabular view of record instances by using a record grid.