Configuring the AWS connector
You configure the connector to establish a connection between BMC Helix Intelligent Automation and Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2.
To configure the AWS connector
- In the BMC Helix Intelligent Automation console, click Connectors > Available Connectors.
- Click Configure against the AWS connector.
- Enter a unique name for the connector.
- Enter the AWS account ID.
- Enter the access key associated with your AWS account.
- Enter the secret access key associated with your AWS account.
- Click Save.
The AWS connector is saved and appears under the Configured Connectors tab with the status as Connected.
If the connector is not successfully connected, the status appear as Disconnected. Click the icon to view the error message and fix the configuration issue.
Where to go from here
After configuring the connector, you can see the supported actions while creating a new policy. For more information, see Terminating, starting, or stopping an EC2 instance.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you