Getting started with BMC Helix AIOps monitoring
The Overview page of the BMC Helix AIOps console provides a consolidated view to help you quickly visualize and analyze your infrastructure data. As an administrator, you can view the data and derive insights to accelerate the time to diagnose and resolve an issue. The Overview page displays the following infrastructure data using the widgets:
- Key performance indicator widgets
- Total Events
- Total Anomalies
- Total Incidents
- Avg. MTTR
- Noise Reduction
- Entity widgets
The Overview page displays the following information:
- Total number of open and closed events and the event trend for the selected time filter.
- Total number of open and closed anomaly events and the anomaly event trend for the selected time filter.
- Total incidents and the incident trend for the selected time filter.
- Average mean time to resolve (Avg. MTTR) incidents and the Avg. MTTR trend for the selected time filter.
- Noise reduction value in percentage and the noise reduction trend.
Time range selector. Click the arrow to change the time range. Select an absolute time range or a relative time range. In the absolute time range, you can add the start and end dates. In the relative time range, you can select a relative duration, for example, last 7 days, last 15 minutes, etc. By default, Last 24 hours is selected.
- The Services widget displays:
- Top 5 impacted services. If there are no top services, the widget does not display services data. For more information about services and associated information, see Services and service topology.
- Count of services categorized by impact severity.
- Pie chart showing the count of services categorized by severity.
- Health score for each of the top 5 impacted services. The higher the health score, the healthier is the service. For more information, see Service health score, impact score, and metrics.
- Event trend for each of the top 5 impacted services. For more information on event trends and their calculation, see Events, trends, anomaly events, and noise reduction.
- The Situations widget displays:
- Top 5 open situations. If there are no open situations, the widget does not display situations data.
- Count of events categorized by event status.
- Pie chart showing the count of events categorized by event status.
- Event count for each of the top 5 open situations.