Viewing Windows processes for an asset
You can view, start and stop Windows processes that are installed on an asset.
To view Windows processes for an asset
- Open the ticket to which the asset is linked.
- In the asset section, select the asset and open the asset record.
- Click the Search Results tab.
- Select the device name and click Advanced Actions > Processes.
The Processes from <assetname> page appears.
- Review the information.
- (Optional) Select a process and click Run or Terminate to change its state.
- Exit the page.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you