There are several ways to troubleshoot problems in FootPrints, including:
- Reviewing logs
- Improving performance
- Review the Performance Checklist in Knowledge Base article: Support article 11338.
- Avoid slow performing searches such as running advanced searches that use the Keyword option and include double wildcards or numbers, or running Equal searches that use double wildcards.
- Searching the Support Knowledge Base
- Searching the FootPrints Community Site
- Contacting the Help Desk
- Reviewing Support ticket status using Phone Home
You may be asked by Support to turn on Chrome debugging while troubleshooting. For additional information about this action, see Knowledge Base article: support article.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you