Setting up search queries and report definitions
FootPrints offers a powerful search engine with Quick Search options available on every Home page and an Advanced Search utility that allows you to create complex searches and save them.
Saved searches can be used as views in consoles and can be selected when you define reports. In fact, when you create searches that return exactly the data you want included in your reports and save them, creating the related report is much easier. You only need to select the applicable saved search to ensure that the right data is shown in the report.
Make sure that the users who need to see the search results and report data are authorized to see the contents. For more information, see Setting up user groups and configuring user access.
For detailed information, see:
- Saved searches
- Customizing Activity reports
- Creating Average Age reports
- Creating cross-item reports
- Creating lifecycle comparison reports
- Customizing Resolution Rate reports
- Creating Service Portfolio reports
- Creating Status comparison reports
- Creating time tracking reports
- Creating Turn-around Time reports
- Creating Watchlist reports