FootPrints is a service desk and customer support tool that is easy to use and administer. A BMC support ID is required for commenting and downloading PDFs. This space contains information about the 12.1 release of the FootPrints including service packs and patches.
Announcement, March 27, 2018
Announcement, February 20, 2018
Announcement, December 21, 2017
Announcement, November 30, 2017
Announcement, October 5, 2017
Announcement, August 31, 2017
Announcement, May 25, 2017
Announcement, February 14, 2017
Announcement, December 9, 2016
Announcement, November 21, 2016
Announcement, October 25, 2016
Announcement, September 29, 2016
Announcement, August 5, 2016
Announcement, April 12, 2016
Announcement, February 16, 2016
Announcement, December 18, 2015
Announcement, November 25, 2015
Announcement, September 25, 2015
Announcement, August 18, 2015
- For information about the issues in this release, see Known and corrected issues.
- To plan for an installation or upgrade, see Planning and Key concepts.
- To learn about installing or upgrading FootPrints, see Installing and Upgrading.
Where to start
To learn more about using FootPrints, see the topics listed below:
- Getting started quickly for customers
- Getting started quickly for agents
- Getting started quickly for administrators
- Configuring system-wide settings
The following video (12:24) presentation gives you an overview of the FootPrints.
You might also like to visit the FootPrints User Community. You need a BMC Support ID to participate.