Editing service level targets
Service level targets can be edited. You can also edit the associated escalation rules.
To edit a service level target
- Open the SLT that you want to modify:
- Click the Administration tab.
In the Service Portfolios section, click the name of the service portfolio, or click Manage to open the Service Portfolio Administration page. Then double-click the service portfolio.
The Service Portfolio details page appears.
- In the left pane, click Record Definitions.
The Items page appears.
- Double-click the service level target.
The SLT details page appears.
- Modify the settings as needed, using the information in Creating service level target definitions.
- Click Save.
- Publish the service portfolio to implement your changes:
In the breadcrumb trail, click the Service Portfolio link.
- Click Save and Publish.
A confirmation message appears.
The Publication Succeeded message appears, showing the number of errors and warnings.