Deleting service level targets
Service level targets can be removed when no longer useful. You can also remove or deactivate the associated Defining escalation rules.
To delete a service level target
- Open the service portfolio where you want to delete the SLT:
- Click the Administration tab.
- In the Service Portfolios section, click Manage.
The Service Portfolio Administration page appears.
- Select the Service Level Target item that you want to delete and click Delete.
A confirmation message appears. Click Yes.
- Publish the service portfolio to implement your changes:
Click Save and Publish.
A confirmation message appears.
The Publication Succeeded message appears, showing the number of errors and warnings.