Creating tickets - Mobile
You can create tickets from your mobile device.
To create Tickets from your mobile device
- From the Mobile Home page, click the Plus sign at the bottom of the page.
The available workspaces and ticket types appear at the bottom of the page.
- Tap the Workspace - ticket type that applies to the new ticket and tap Select.
The new ticket form appears.
- In the Title field, enter a descriptive title.
- If available, tap Add an Assignee and select the user or team who should be assigned to this ticket.
You can select multiple assignees by repeating this step.
- Tap General > Description or you can swipe left to reach the Description page.
- Enter an explanation of the reason for this ticket.
- If configured for your system, you can pause and resume time tracking by tapping Time Tracking at the bottom of the page.
- Enter any other information required for this ticket.
- Tap Save.
The new ticket is created. The next time your mobile device is synchronized, the FootPrints database will be updated.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you