You can create service items that your agents and customers can use to request services.
To create a service
- Open the service portfolio where you want to add a service:
- Click the Administration tab.
In the Service Portfolios section, click the service portfolio that you want to modify, or click Manage to open the Service Portfolio Administration page. Then double-click the service portfolio.
The Service Portfolio details page appears.
- In the left pane, click Record Definitions.
The Items page appears.
- Click New Item, and select Service.
The Item Properties page appears.
- Configure the details for this service, working down through the sections displayed in the left pane.
For more information about the options in these sections, see:
- (Optional) To add a description for this service, in the left pane, click Properties and in the Description field, type a useful description.
- Click Save.
- Publish the service portfolio to implement your changes.
- In the breadcrumb trail, click the Service Portfolio link.
- Click Save and Publish.
A confirmation message appears.
- Click Yes.
The Publication Succeeded message appears, showing the number of errors and warnings.