Creating a custom language
Multilizer Editor Free tool translates strings on pages that are not under the control of an administrator. Localizing fields, forms, and email templates are other ways you can setup the system to work in a multi-language environment.
- The right to left languages are not supported.
- Any alphabet that contains double byte characters (such as Japanese and Chinese) are only supported in Postgres SQL installations and not in MS SQL Server installations.
To create a custom language
The procedure to create a custom language is divided into 4 parts:
- Setting up the Multilizer project
- Generating the custom language pack
- Generating the Service Analytics translation files
- Packaging the language pack and Service Analytics translation files