This topic provides information about what is new or changed in version 12.1.00 and its patches. For information about known and corrected issues, see Known and corrected issues for version 12.1.00.
The following items are new or changed in version 12.1.00:
- Migration Advisor with configuration and data export and import tools.
- Import and update users from an LDAP source.
- Subscribe to Global Ticket options.
- Improved design and run-time performance and stability.
- Edit lock for containers and items (for administrators).
- Edit lock for records (for agents).
- Check box fields can be used as the parent field of a field dependency group.
- Changes to the system requirements
- Mobile browser information added.
- Internet Explorer Version 11 now supported.
- Server operating systems update: Windows Server 2012 R2 (64 bit).