BMC FootPrints Service Core 12.0
- BMC FootPrints Service Core 12.1
- BMC FootPrints Service Core 12.0
- BMC FootPrints Service Core 11.6
- BMC FootPrints Service Core 11.5, 11.1, 10.0, and 9.5
This space contains information about BMC FootPrints Service Core Versions 12.0.0 and 12.0.01. FootPrints Service Core is a service desk and customer support tool that is easy to use and administer. It is extremely flexible, scalable, and customizable. For more information, see Release notes and notices.
You can browse through the topics, search for specific information, add comments, and view comments from other users. PDFs of the content can be found on the PDFs page. A BMC support ID is required for commenting and downloading PDFs.
Where to start
Information about using and configuring FootPrints Service Core is available in multiple locations. Watch the 2-minute video below for details.
To learn more about using FootPrints Service Core, see the topics listed below:
- Getting started quickly for customers
- Getting started quickly for agents
- Getting started quickly for administrators
- Getting started quickly for System Administrators
You might also like to visit the BMC FootPrints Service Core User Community. You need a BMC Support ID to participate.
Help for online technical documentation
For help on searching, adding comments, following topics, and exporting the FootPrints Service Core documentation, see Help for BMC FootPrints Service Core Online Documentation.
Localized PDFs are provided for four languages on the PDFs page.