Fast Path Recovery Utility 7.1
- Fast Path Recovery Utility 7.1
- Fast Path Recovery Utility 7.0
The Fast Path Recovery Utility product is a valuable tool for operations and technical support personnel responsible for the operation and recovery functions of IMS systems. The Fast Path Recovery Utility product performs the following functions:
- Automatically selects and acquires, without any user intervention, all information and resources needed for successful recovery
- Performs recovery functions
- Produces a set of comprehensive audit trail reports
- Provides override capability, allowing you to specify recovery control information such as the Checkpoint-ID and the log data sets to be used for recovery
Preparation checklists, and working with the product
Maintenance, maintenance tools, and periodic testing
Information about installing the product.
Database Products for IMS Customization Guide - Post-installation product customization
BMC messages from the following product lines:
You can create a custom PDF for a specific topic or a topic and its children. For instructions, see Exporting to PDF and other formats.
Ready-made PDFs of this space
The following table provides ready-made PDFs that contain snapshots of the content in this space. Ready-made PDFs are available for new releases and SPEs at the time of their release. Although these PDFs contain all topics, the online topics might be more current, and the content of some topics might be better suited for online viewing.
Frequently asked questions
This section answers frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the documentation portal.
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select Export to PDF.
- Select the type of PDF that you want:
- Only this page for a PDF of the current page
- This page and its children for a PDF of the current page and all of its child topics
Depending on the number of topics included in the export, it might take several minutes to create the PDF. After the export is complete, you can download the PDF.
If looking for the Control-M mainframe documentation, click the Control-M box on the dashboard, or click here to go directly to the Control-M space.
The following BMC sites are external to this portal and provide information that you might find helpful:
The following questions offer information about BMC Support:
If you do not have access to the web and you are in the United States or Canada, contact Customer Support at 800 537 1813. Outside the United States or Canada, select your country at Contact BMC to view local Support Contacts.
You can find the support status for specific product versions on Support Central. Selecting a product from the “A–Z Supported Product List” shows:
- All versions of the product and their current support levels (full or limited)
Dates on which support ends
You can also find information about the latest support policies on Support Central.