DELTA IMS is active
DELTA IMS is active in your IMS system
One of the following structure changes was detected by the Prepare function:
segment content changes that could require application program changes
structure changes that require PFX indexes or IBM native indexes to be built
The Restructure function automatically completes the post-processing actions shown in the following table.
Post Processing started
STOP RECORDING DB updates
Change Apply statistics
Change Apply ended
Rename ADS started
IDCAMS ALTER statements
Rename ADS ended
Area registration information
Control blocks copied to active ACBLIB/PFXLIB
DELTA IMS Interface completed successfully
NOTIFY.IC or NOTIFY.UIC
BMC115034I or BMC115035I
Early termination was requested
To complete post-processing tasks when DELTA IMS is active
- (optional) Copy any application program changes to the STEPLIB.
- (optional) Implement changes to the secondary index database.
- Issue the /DBR command to take the affected index database offline.
- Build the affected secondary indexes.
- Issue the /STA command for the affected secondary indexes.
- Execute the RESTART command by using the JCL for the Restructure process.
The Restart function makes the restructured database and areas available by bringing them online.