Running a configuration report
To view the settings defined for your containers (such as fields, forms, rules, and so on), you can run a configuration report. You can also print and save the report to review later.
To run a configuration report
- Click the Administration tab and then click the Manage link in the appropriate section.
The container Administration page appears. For example, to view the configuration report for a workspace, in the Workspaces section, click the name of the workspace that you want review or click Manage.
- Select the container for which you want to run the report.
- Click Actions > Configuration report.
If there are changes in the container that you have not yet published, a dialog box appears where you can select whether to report on the published version or the draft version. Click the appropriate option. The Configuration Report page appears.
- Scroll through the report to view the settings defined for the item fields, forms, lifecycle reporting, workflows, rules, Quick templates, time tracking, and visual attributes.
Use the linked items to jump through the report. You can print the report or save it in PDF format.
- To exit the report, close the tab.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you