Logging in to FootPrints Mobile
You can log into a Mobile version of FootPrints from your mobile device.
To log into FootPrints Mobile
- On your mobile device's browser, enter the URL provided by your FootPrints administrator; for example, http://_serveraddress_/footprints/servicedesk/mobile.
The Log In page appears.
- Enter your credentials and then tap Log in.
The Mobile Home page appears. Your user ID is saved for the next time you log in.
The Mobile Home page includes:
- A Logout button at the top right.
- A content area that shows any saved searches flagged for Mobile access and available for your user ID; for example, My Group's Work or My Approvals. This content area is followed by the Views configured for your user ID; for example, My Stuff (your tickets). To the right of each entry is the number of items in that group.
- A row of action buttons at the bottom:
- Search — Opens the Search form
- Add — Opens the New Ticket form
- Refresh — Fetches updated information from the database
- Chat — Opens a chat window with an Agent
- About — Opens the About information pane
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you