Linking to records and data
Items can be linked to other items in the same container (such as incidents to problems in the same workspace) or in other containers (such as tickets in a workspace to contacts in an address book). You can also link or map fields to external data sources (such as linking solution items to external knowledge bases). There is no specific order to create these links. You can configure them as needed.
- Configuring relationships between containers and items
- Linking fields to external data sources
- Mapping fields to external data sources
- Configuring linking between tickets and appointments
- Integrating BMC Client Management with FootPrints
- Configuring asset lookup for contacts