FootPrints is a service desk and customer support tool that is easy to use and administer. A BMC support ID is required for commenting and downloading PDFs. This space contains information about the 20.18.xx release of the FootPrints including service packs and patches.
Announcement, January 16, 2019
Service pack version 20.18.03 of FootPrints is available.
For a summary of all the announcements, see Release notes and notices.
Announcement, July 13, 2018
- For information about the issues in this release, see Known and corrected issues.
- To plan for an installation or upgrade, see Planning and Key concepts.
- To learn about installing or upgrading FootPrints, see Installing and Upgrading.
Where to start
To learn more about using FootPrints, see the topics listed below:
- Getting started quickly for customers
- Getting started quickly for agents
- Getting started quickly for administrators
- Configuring system-wide settings
The following video (12:24) presentation gives you an overview of the FootPrints.
You might also like to visit the FootPrints User Community. You need a BMC Support ID to participate.