Editing contact items
You can edit contact items in your address books.
To edit a contact item
- Open the item that you want to modify:
- Click the Administration tab.
- In the Address Books section, click the name of the address book or click Manage to open the Address Book Administration page. Then, double-click the address book.
The Address Book details page appears.
- Click the Contacts link.
The Contacts page appears.
- Double-click the Contact item.
The item details page appears.
- In the left pane, click Fields.
- Modify the fields as needed. For detailed instructions, see Configuring contact items.
- Click Save.
- Publish the address book to implement your changes:
- In the breadcrumb trail, click the Address Book link.
- Click Save and Publish.
A confirmation message appears.
- Click Yes.
The Publication Succeeded message appears, showing the number of errors and warnings.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you