Drilling down into report data
You can view detailed information about the contents of a report.
To view report details
- Click Service Analytics.
The Service Analytics utility opens in a new window.
Expand the section containing the report that you want to view and click the link in the Name column.
The Report Settings page appears.
- Scroll down to the Table section to review the report data.
Action buttons appear near row and column entries.
- Do either of the following:
- To view details about a table entry, click the + and - buttons to expand and collapse groups of data.
- To create a chart from a particular row or column, click the chart button
A chart of the data in that row or column appears in the Chart section. .
- Scroll further to see the other display options.
- To see detailed information about an object, move your cursor over that object.
Detailed information about the object appears.
- If the data that you want to view is not visible, drag the handles (groups of dots) to expand the view:
- If you modified any of the report settings and want to keep them, click Apply Changes.
- Click Save.
The report definition is updated.
- Close the window to exit Service Analytics.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you